Monday, October 16, 2006

Mates Sister in Law

Just thought id share my sexual thoughts with you all. Alittle while ago I met a guy who I consider a mate now and we have a great friendship. During this time we have had a great time in playing with guys and gals and giving them a good time to be played with for our fun and pleasure aswell as theirs.

Recently I met his wifes sister and wasnt surprised that he has been chewing her box for abit now and when he told me I said I knew by the way that they flirted with each other as it was very much clear to me and if others didnt notice they were kinda stupid.

Her name was Bek and she was a little larger gal at 19yo who was very shy about herself and I sensed that she had a low self esteem. She had well and truely loosened up when we went outside to have a smoke and was greeted by her outside where she just grabbed at my mates cock to cop a feel.

He returned the favour and felt her hairyness and wormed his finger into her opening. He told me that she was wet and he took out his finger and put it under my nose to have a sniff.

Mean time her hand was down his pants and finding the cock as she wanted and jerked at it with eagerness. He told her to touch it was and told her to let it free and to get a better feel for it.

She did just that and he then said for her to suck his cock so that I could watch all the fun and told her to take my cock out too and give it the same treatment. Her mouth was great and he had been teaching her well as she did what he was directing her to do.

As good as it was we didnt have a great deal of time so we ended it there with no idea about when or where we were going to do it again. I hope it soon as I want to see her get fucked good by us and maybe afew of the guys on this site too?

Wondering if anything or situations like this occur for others out there in the world too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home