Friday, October 13, 2006

Cold weather but hot action!

Got lucky again last night! Stopped by the wayside (central Wisconsin) last night and there was only one other car there from Minnesota. I when into the bathroom, sat down on the cold seat and started to play with myself. It wasn't 45 seconds later and the door open and a man kind of peeked over the wall at me. I looked over at the stainless steel wall and could see he was trying to watch me in it. I didn't hear any urine going down the drain so I figured he was there for reasons other than to pretend to pee.

I stood up and peaked over the wall and he was slowly stroking a beautiful almost hard cock. It had to be seven inches and maybe a little more than average thickness but it was beautiful! I walked out of the stall and he met me by the window. He reached over and fondled my balls and I reached over and grabbed his cock. We played with each other for a couple of minutes and I just couldn't resist any more and I took him in my mouth. He tightened right up as I made love to his cock with my mouth. He slid his pants to the floor and spread his legs. I let my hands wander all over his skin, gently massaging his groin, his inner thighs, his balls, reaching through and fondling his ass and his "manpussy". I reached around and grabbed the cheeks of his ass very firmly and pulled him into my mouth deeper. His hands were fondling my head and my face and he reached down and grabbed ahold of my tits. Then, he started to back off and jack off at the same time. I knew he was about ready to cum so I run my hands over his ass and balls and he started to shoot. I dropped back down and started to lick and suck the top and the underside of his cock as his seed dropped to the floor. When the bulk of his load was gone, I couldn't resist and I took his entire cock back into my mouth. He almost screamed with extascy when I did this and actually started to orgasm again in my mouth, his body shaking almost violently. When he was totally spent he pulled his pants back up and then massaged my balls and played with my tits as I jacked off. I was over three feet from the wall and when I finally came, I splattered the wall. This man was wonderful, hopefully I will see him again sometime . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home