Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Safe sex only, please

I am only into safe sex. That means that even if you just like your dick sucked, I'm gonna put a rubber on it. And same same if you wanna suck me.

I am cautious. I only wanna meet guys that understand, respect that and want that.

What do I enjoy? Good, hot, steamy masturbation. I love to fondle a guy's cock and make him cum for me. Or mutual JO, jacking off ourselves as we watch each other. You are welcome to splatter your semen all over my butt or chest if you please. I'll welcome it!

You can pee on me as well. I love the sensation of a hard, masculine stream of piss splattering upon my body. Butt or chest or on my genitals. I find that just exquisite.... kinda safe sex-pig play.

I like toys in my hole. Dildos and such. Or latex sheathed fingers and I will return the favor. I would love to find a guy to share a double ended dildo with.

I love posing for the camera. I'll bring my camera to a play session with you and take any poses you like. Add your hands, feet, or cock to the pose if you like, that is even hotter. No faces, and I'll send you copies of it all.
I'd be happy to meet a guy who needs photos taken for his profile.

Safe sex only please.

Here's a pic we could make a lot sexier by adding a second person to. Like a guy kneeling at my high heel shod feet, worshipping me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home