Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Fantasy

My greatest fantasy involves and older man, he invites me over to his house under the assumption we are too meet and talk only.

I arrive dressed in slacks and a soft cloth shirt buttoned slightly, looking more business personal than sexually active it is my safe guard to protect me, so I tell myself.

The door opens and reveals a taller man maybe six feet. He is well built and groomed nicely as is his salt and pepper hair. I enter into his house and as the door shuts he seizes me in his arms and says, “I like what I see and now I want to take it, any problem with that?”

Of course I smile and as I do he kisses me and I return his kiss as his body presses me to the wall. His hand unbuttons and opens my shirt easily allowing his rugged hands to toy with my nipples which expertly does. Each kiss is followed by playful caresses and my moans.

His mouth moves to encase my right nipple as his hand s drop to remove my slacks and then my briefs. His hand clasp onto my balls and squeezes them as his mouth makes me weaker by the second. He senses my state and remove his own pants and then shows me his cock. My eager hands find it and…

Now I stand holding his hard cock in my hand and as I do I kiss him down from the lips until I kneel and lovingly begin to kiss the tip of his hard cock. His appreciation is heard and with a slow gentle caress of my lips I begin to engulf his cock. When I fully cover the head of it he places his hands behind my head and fondles my hair as I begin to suck his stiff cock. I bob up and down wetting it and tasting it and use my hand to help message it to excite him. It begins to make me even hornier than before suddenly I lose control and thrust up and down wildly on his dick until his pre cum seeps easily into my mouth. That makes me even hotter at that point and I pick up my speed until as his exclamation announces its arrival, his salty warm load explodes in my longing needing mouth.

I drain his cock fully and then worship his balls as I look up in his happy eyes. The stare back at me lets me know he wants more of me and as I am lifted then completely stripped of any clothes that remain, he hoist me over his shoulder like a rag doll and takes me to his bedroom. I am tossed on the bed and as I sprawl on my back, he widens my legs and suddenly seeing my small but hard cock he decides I need a little fun and sinks to suck me. His mouth slips up and down on me until I begin to pant then he stops and forces back my legs as his mouth nibbles and teases my balls.

Then his now re harden cock appears to my sight as he straddles me and ask, “Are you ready for me to convert you fully?”

All I can say is “Fuck me now!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home